Why does my Samsung Galaxy S3 only connect to wifi when I'm standing close to it?

A

AC Question

why does my samasung galaxy s3 only connect to wifi when im standing close to it?

when i am on my s3, i try to connect to my wifi but it doesnt connect. i go into my wifi setting and see my wifi.. i press on it and it keeps saying "saved,secured" but it wont connect unless i am standing right next to my wifi. please help me. i really like my s3

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: why does my samasung galaxy s3 only connect to wifi when im standing close to it?

when i am on my s3, i try to connect to my wifi but it doesnt connect. i go into my wifi setting and see my wifi.. i press on it and it keeps saying "saved,secured" but it wont connect unless i am standing right next to my wifi. please help me. i really like my s3

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried rebooting your router?

tweakyy

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: why does my samasung galaxy s3 only connect to wifi when im standing close to it?

its not my router... every wifi i try to connect to.. it does the same thing, i always have to stand close to every wifi. my other devices work.. my laptop, tablet and ipad connect perfectly to my wifi. but my s3 just doesnt.. its like that to every wifi.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Not sure if a wifi antenna could go bad. Have you dropped out recently?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech