Charger made hissing sounds and burned, for the second time. What could the problem be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hdinax

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Charger made hissing sounds and burned, for the second time.

My phone was lagging and at about 74%, so I put it in a wall outlet and suddenly it made a hissing sound so I put it in another outlet and it continued making that sound till' it burned and didn't work at all, and I've tried it on many other outlets.

The thing is, this is the second time this happens on the same charger, until I changed the part of the charger that was damaged. I spent a lot of money fixing my phone, getting new batteries, new chargers and on the phone itself (It didn't charge at all at some point and flickered when it reached 15% but gradually flickered at higher percentages like 70%), but then I got it fixed and the problem evolved around the chargers so, I got different ones until I bought this one that burned twice.

I don't even know what the problem is anymore, like is my phone still broken and is damaging the charger? or is it a bad charger, and I am not willing to get a new phone currently. I just want to know if this is ever going to end, should I try other chargers or get it fixed again!

I just want to know what the problem is, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress