Can I get some help with my next phone?

A

AC Question

help with my next phone?

Hello!

So i currently have a S3 and im getting an upgrade in about a month. This being said im a complete potato when i comes to cell phones and technology. My question to everyone is whats the best android phone on the market today? Im going to use my next phone mostly for gaming so i want something that can handle it. I play a ton of emulators and currently on the S3, only games from the SNES and below run smoothly. If the next phone could play PS1 or PSP games id be thrilled. Ill also use my phone to surf the web and for photos however that isnt nearly as important as the emulated games. So which phone would be best for me? The S6 looks nice... but im not sure.

Thanks guys,
Cory

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: help with my next phone?

Welcome to Android Central! There are so many good phones out there that it can be tough to give you a single answer. The "best" phone also depends on what's most important to you. Some top choices include the LG G4, Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge, and Nexus 6. I hesitate to include the HTC One M9, since the general consensus about the camera is that it's mediocre--but it's a good media device due to its excellent speakers. Some alternative choices that are cheaper include the OnePlus One (or the upcoming Two) and the ASUS Zenfone 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX