Transferring video recordings from Samsung SIII to laptop (Windows XP), how can I do it?

Leliana

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Transferring video recordings from Samsung SIII to laptop (Windows XP)

Hi guys, my apologies as you've probably already had someone ask this already, but I'm really hoping someone can help me,

I've been trying to download onto my laptop my recorded videos filmed on my Samsung SIII...when I try opening them on my laptop (once I've connected my phone to my laptop with a USB cable) they either won't play (so you only hear the sound and see a still screenshot), or the video plays in Windows Media Player but it's really slow and lags so it's out of sync with the video.

Is there any way that I can download my videos onto my laptop and is there any program/media player where I'll be able to watch my videos back on my laptop successfully? So sorry if none of the above doesn't make much sense!?

Many thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Transferring video recordings from Samsung SIII to laptop (Windows XP)

Welcome to Android Central! Are you opening the videos only after they've been copied to the computer's hard drive? Or are you opening the video directly from the phone's storage?

Leliana

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi B.Diddy! Thank you for your reply! Apologies for my delay, I have been away and have only just come back home!
Basically, I'm opening the videos from when I've downloaded the video onto the computer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC