Galaxy S3 Neo doesn't turn on, it keeps flashing 'Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo' screen. How can I fix this?

A

AC Question

Galaxy S3 Neo doesn't turn on, it keeps flashing 'Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo' screen

Since a few days my Galaxy S3 Neo doesn't turn on. My phone suddenly turned itself off and keeps restarting till the first screen 'Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo'. After a few seconds the mobile turned itself off and the process keeps repeating.

I have read a lot of topics on different forums but i can't conclude what's the problem exactly.

I tried to hard reset my phone: Press volume up + power button + home button. I see again the 'Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo' screen with in the top left 'recovery booting...' After a few seconds my mobile turned off and the process keeps repeating.

I also tried the volume down + power button. Another screen appears with the options 'volume down: continue' and 'volume up: restart', but before i can turn a button the phone turned itself of and continue.

Does anyone have the solution for this problem?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S3 Neo doesn't turn on, it keeps flashing 'Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo' screen

Since a few days my Galaxy S3 Neo doesn't turn on. My phone suddenly turned itself off and keeps restarting till the first screen 'Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo'. After a few seconds the mobile turned itself off and the process keeps repeating.

I have read a lot of topics on different forums but i can't conclude what's the problem exactly.

I tried to hard reset my phone: Press volume up + power button + home button. I see again the 'Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo' screen with in the top left 'recovery booting...' After a few seconds my mobile turned off and the process keeps repeating.

I also tried the volume down + power button. Another screen appears with the options 'volume down: continue' and 'volume up: restart', but before i can turn a button the phone turned itself of and continue.

Does anyone have the solution for this problem?

Welcome to Android Central!

It sounds like there could be an issue with the OS. You can try recovery the phone with the guide below, keep in mind this process will clear the phone out and you will lose all your saved data.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...amsung-emergency-recovering-samsung-kies.html