Samsung S3 stuck in Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Logo

pablopace

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
Hello good afternoon everyone, the truth is that I am desperate, yesterday my phone rebooted and did not fire anymore, it stuck in the logo of samgung galaxy s3 and did not get it to turn on again. Try installing the rom stock but the odin (v3.09 and v3.07) gives me error fail, then I tried to install the pit package and the rom stock but odin gets stuck in "get pit for mapping". Then get into recovery mode and tried to make it "wipe cache" and "wipe factory set" but I can not do it and only shows "failed to mount cache (Block device required)". I still have hope because when I enter the downloading mode it still shows the device name and the version I had installed (android 4.3 official). Looking between the forum post found this post:
Http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-4-1-4-2-4-3-jelly-bean/332286-galaxy-s3-frozen-samsung-start-screen-after-software-update.html
But following the steps after putting the model name and the S / N code, it tells me that it can not be initialized. I've been looking for two days trying to solve the problem but nothing happens. In many post ,I read that a lot of people it happened exactly the same but they do not say if they could solve it. Since already many thanks.
PS: I reinstalled all drivers for Samsung smartphones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon