Samsung Galaxy S4 3900mah Battery?

Stubbo

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Read the negative ebay comments

In my experience, ANY battery that claims to be a lot higher rated but keep the same size is a scam

If they could cram that much into a small space why wouldn't Samsung do this with their stock batteries, or at least offer a high capacity one

Think about it champ!

ShadowBlazes

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I was using S4 on and off, I forgot to check this thread, if you saw the negative feedback it did not specify which battery it was on feedbacks, looking through previous ones, some people were talking about a HTC One, and I went through other eBay sellers selling the same battery, one person sold 30 and not one negative feedback and feedbacks said it was a very good battery, so I'll take my chance, and about Samsung, well they probably do other stuff that could potentially increase the price of producing these batteries or something hence why they didn't get higher ones.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
It's absolutely a minimal difference, but there is a little extra capacity. It's a smidge bigger than the Samsung battery and only barely fits.

Dave Hields

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
HI,These are fake - actual capacity 2600mAh. Samsung have made the original battery in the size to maximum capacity, therefore the battery would have to be physically larger to give more amps. I have just been had with this, I thought great longer battery life, when I checked it with a battery checker it comes up 2600 milliamps, have been promised money back from Ebay seller. hope this helps.

Ben-W

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I laughed when you "tested" a battery with your "battery checker" and it said it was a 2600ma battery, LOL. I would like to see this checker.... Please tell me the make and model.

Of course that's rubbish, assume that the output range of a Lith-Ion battery is 3.8 to 3.4 Vdc

Assume your checker imposed a 250ma load constant based on voltage. Thus a 2600ma battery, fresh would run for about 8 hours before shutdown (p.s. Most good batteries have a cutoff point for high and low voltages in their circuitry. Some testers that cost 1000's. Can estimate capacity by applying a load and plot the voltage and calculate the storage capacity.

notakwak

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I just got myself a RavPower battery for my S4 what is far better than what came out. It says i need to do 4 charge cycles first so just finished the first. I got aroun 50 hours and it was 30% left when i had to charge due to needing the phone. I had the GPS running in the background and playing about with the camera a lot. Few text and no calls but if your Samsung one is goosed they are a good alternative.

s4 ravpower | eBay

levjaskulski

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Don't make compromises when a battery is in question. Never. Bigger battery means greater bulk. I would never go with suspicious replacements. Get a power case instead. The Mophie was my choice for a long time. I just found the I-blades smart case. At the same price range as the Mophie I will get extra battery, 64GB memory and air quality sensor. And all the modules are detachable, so you won't have the bulk when you don't need the attachements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith