- 1 Posts
Question about S4 Sim card.
Recently I got a Galaxy S4 from my friend and currently it is not on any carriers (bell,telus,rogers,etc) with no sim card inside.
If I install any apps, music, videos, photos right now will all my data/settings get erased and go back to factory settings when I decide to activate it on a new carrier?
- 12-28-2013, 09:14 AM #2
Re: Question about S4 Sim card.
Welcome to the forums!
You're safe. Activating the phone/SIM will NOT affect any settings or apps that you have on the phone. They'll just be able to access data via whatever carrier you choose.Live long and prosper.
- By Marc Kaluza in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2014, 06:44 PM
- By thebabilonias in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:27 PM
- By xsibleyx03 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:36 AM
- By Jude Mathis in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:20 AM
- By hardrocker89 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:06 PM