Couple of questions regarding cases and screen covers.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I currently have the official s4 case with the window (the one that replaces the battery cover and covers the front like a book). I do like it but I find it slightly difficult to take pictures with the cover. Sometimes it covers the lens. I'm looking for advice on getting another case that doesn't add much if any bulk to my phone (most important) and I'm also looking for advice on which screen protector is the best. Please and thank you!

"All I wanna do is a boom boom boom and a zoom zoom zoom"

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Get an otter box defender I got one its amazing :) adds a little bulk but it snaps over the whole case it has a permanent screen protector built in I went over board and spent 17 dollars on a zagging invisible shield it doesn't cover up the camera in fact it helps it by recession it (the added bulk I mentioned earlier) but it keeps it from getting scratched on tables random things in your pocket covers your ports (dropped it in shallow water almost cried till I saw the case saved it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Not recommended you duplicate the shallow water but I thought my new week old phone was dead but luckily not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670