Couple of questions regarding cases and screen covers.
I currently have the official s4 case with the window (the one that replaces the battery cover and covers the front like a book). I do like it but I find it slightly difficult to take pictures with the cover. Sometimes it covers the lens. I'm looking for advice on getting another case that doesn't add much if any bulk to my phone (most important) and I'm also looking for advice on which screen protector is the best. Please and thank you!
"All I wanna do is a boom boom boom and a zoom zoom zoom"
- 01-22-2014, 09:24 AM #2
- 01-22-2014, 09:38 AM #3Banned
- 831 Posts
Re: Couple of questions regarding cases and screen covers.
Get an otter box defender I got one its amazing adds a little bulk but it snaps over the whole case it has a permanent screen protector built in I went over board and spent 17 dollars on a zagging invisible shield it doesn't cover up the camera in fact it helps it by recession it (the added bulk I mentioned earlier) but it keeps it from getting scratched on tables random things in your pocket covers your ports (dropped it in shallow water almost cried till I saw the case saved it
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- 01-22-2014, 09:39 AM #4
- By nazrin nazmee in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2014, 07:03 PM
- By houston houston in forum Acer ChromebookReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2014, 10:24 AM
- By T_Rob in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:55 PM
- By marki86 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 05:34 PM
- By eallen33 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2014, 03:39 PM