1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What cases do you have for the Galaxy S4? Which cases are the best?

Hi guys/gals,

I'm looking for a case for my new S4 and I'm just curious to see what others have. I'm sort of stuck between a Spigen case and the Urban Armor case. Which one do you guys prefer? Also which cases would you recommend?

Let me know

Default Re: What cases do you have for the Galaxy S4? Which cases are the best?

Quote Originally Posted by za8bit View Post
    Hi guys/gals,

I'm looking for a case for my new S4 and I'm just curious to see what others have. I'm sort of stuck between a Spigen case and the Urban Armor case. Which one do you guys prefer? Also which cases would you recommend?

Let me know
    Have the UAG looks good on my S4

Posted via Android Central App

I have an i-Blason case which is fairly substantial. I've accidentally dropped it once and watched it bounce under my desk at the office and into the cord channel in my desk (a good two feet), which was awkward to retrieve.

I have the Spigen Crumena View case. I love it.

I have the many cases, of which the best are the Speck Candyshell Grip and the UAG which beats the speck by a little.

Global Posts
    5,537 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

I'm using the Spigen Slim Armor and it's a solid case, but I would recommend the Tech 21 Impactology case. That thing is indestructible and it's not bulky like some of the others

Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Interesting choices guys, I was about to buy the UAG as well, but then I noticed a bunch of the Amazon UK customers that bought it said it was a copy/fake. To my disappointment I had to chose another case. Nonetheless, after a few hours of research and reviews I purchased the . Hope it's worth the money as I was looking for protection but I don't like the super bulky, round look of the OtterBox.

What do you guys think? Do any of you have a Ballistic SG case?

Global Posts
    5,537 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by za8bit View Post
    Interesting choices guys, I was about to buy the UAG as well, but then I noticed a bunch of the Amazon UK customers that bought it said it was a copy/fake. To my disappointment I had to chose another case. Nonetheless, after a few hours of research and reviews I purchased the . Hope it's worth the money as I was looking for protection but I don't like the super bulky, round look of the OtterBox.

What do you guys think? Do any of you have a Ballistic SG case?
    Definitely a good looking case while also looking like it'll take a few hits without a problem. Haven't seen any reviews but it should do, don't think you're going to be dropping your phone from 10+ ft
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Spigen Slim Armor (Infinity White).... amazing case... love this thing

Sent From my Wicked S4

Quote Originally Posted by Jok3r10 View Post
    Spigen Slim Armor (Infinity White).... amazing case... love this thing

Sent From my Wicked S4
    Nice case too what I used before my uag. Gave it to the Mrs when I got the UAG she likes it well

Lone Wolf

Global Posts
    888 Global Posts

A fierce Wolf.

Tappin' and Talkin' with Tapatalk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What cases do you have for the Galaxy S4? Which cases are the best?-1391520086917.jpg  
    Galaxy S4 with Jelly Bean 4.3