Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Default Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Galaxy S4?

I wanna purchase a S4 Tempered Glass Screen Protector as a gift for my friend's birthday. And I found this
    Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500

Is the Tempered Glass Screen Protector much better than the common screen protective film?
    And I need your wisdom and experience.

Default Re: Tempered Glass Screen Protector For Galaxy S4?

Tell you the truth , they are all the same .

There is about 2 factories and 95% of the brands buy from those 2 ( of course the prices can be $5-$35 for the same product ,according to the brand size )

Not even close. Get zaggs invishield glass, its sweet,not a smudge,scratch on it and feels like original screen.39.00 bestbuy.liferime guarantee and not one bubble anywhere,easy installation.

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crzypaiute View Post
    Not even close. Get zaggs invishield glass, its sweet,not a smudge,scratch on it and feels like original screen.39.00 bestbuy.liferime guarantee and not one bubble anywhere,easy installation.
    I agree 100% and I was going insane with the dragging feel of all the other invisible shield protectors I had before this one. Be SURE to register!! I returned my last Zagg invisible shield and got the glass one for only a $10 upcharge. They were great to work with. Just REGISTER! Best Buy installed mine.. No bubbles, creases or wiggly lines. Feels just like the Gorilla glass 3!

When I Got My phone, AT&T Put The Bodyguardz tempered glass cover on the face of my phone; it has protected my phone from scratches to it's face.

Posted via the Android Central App