Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ZeroLemon 7500mAh battery not being recognized/charging

This week my ZeroLemon 7500 mAh extended battery arrived for my Galaxy S4. Simply put, it's not being recognized when I'm trying to charge it. I insert this new battery, plug in my charger to begin the 12 hours they say to initially charge it, but the battery isn't even being recognized. The charging screen that normally pops up when plugging in a dead phone does not show up. I'm using the default, stock charger from Samsung. I went back to my stock battery just to make sure there was nothing wrong with the charger, and it's working just fine.

The battery is in nice and snug, as is the charger, so I really don't know what's wrong. Do I have, dare I say it, a lemon from ZeroLemon? There is just absolutely no activity from trying to charge this battery.

Thanks for any help.

Default Re: ZeroLemon 7500mAh battery not being recognized/charging

hey i have the 7000mah extended battery for the s3, its working fine! you have to send te battery back. zero lemon has180 days waranty. and eeh btw where is the button to post a new thread??

Default Re: ZeroLemon 7500mAh battery not being recognized/charging

you can send message to them and they will help you
    use this contact us form and they will help you
    ZeroLemon » Contact Us
    or visit ZeroLemon » Product Categories » Galaxy S4 to learn more about battery