- 1 Posts
HDTV adapter wont work - please help?
I have wanted to transfer the image on my phone to my T.V ever since I bought the phone. I purchased a HDTV adapter (MHL/HDMI cable) in the Carphone warehouse yesterday which looks like this Samsung Galaxy S3 / Note 2 MHL HDTV Adapter - EPL-3FHUBEGSTD
I also have a Samsung TV Buy Samsung UE39F5000 39 Inch Full HD 1080p LED TV With Freeview HD from our LED TVs range - Tesco.com and I am using the HDMI cable I have to connect my virgin box to the TV but it just doesnt work?
I have tried connecting my partners S3 mini aswell as my own S4 but nothing happens. The TV just doesn't recognise anything is connected? When I plug my partners S3 mini into the adapter aswell as the charger it makes the noise as if the phone is charging...my S4 doesn't make the noise and doesnt charge. I thought this was because I have been having an issue with my battery (it was swollen) the battery on the S4 has been replaced today and the guys in the samsung shop said it probably didnt work because my battery was swollen. Ive come home and tried to connect if all up again but nothing and my S4 still doesn't make the charging sound when connected.
Please can someone help me? I have waited ages for this adapter and I dont understand what im doing wrong? *The adapter was only bought yesterday and my battery was replaced today*
- By mrpetrov in forum HTC One M8Replies: 18Last Post: 11-11-2015, 09:51 PM
- By Ahsan Zia in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2014, 05:38 PM
- By Jasmine Miamor in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 03:10 PM
- By SerenityNetworks in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:28 PM