Galaxy S4 Wireless Charging Kit Suggestions

Araragi

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking around eBay and found quite a few of those but I'm hesitant to try non-official accessories.
That's why I wanted to know if you guys ordered any of those and gave them a try.

I'm looking for suggestions basically. What kind of experience you had and how reliable those chargers and receivers are. Don't want the charger breaking after a few days or getting my phone damaged somehow.
I don't want anything too expensive either as I'm doing this mostly out of curiosity, if I wanted it badly I'd just pay tons of money to Samsung for the official stuff c;
And please let it be available on eBay so I can actually buy it!

Thanks in advance

Teejai80

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to raise an old thread but thought it better than starting a new one. How are the cheap qi charge plates in the S4? I'm thinking of getting one for the wife from jaycar and they are only $30.

Billsliv

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I bought an s-view case with wireless charging capabilities from TigerDirect for $30 less $25 mail in rebate for a total of $5. I bought 2 charging pads thru Amazon for $10 each. They're about a month old now and haven't had a single issue with anything.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01