Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Coming to Verizon?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I use Verizon and my contract is up next month. Do you think this will even touch Big Red? If not, will it come to T-Mobile? I will move to T-Mobile if need be. I dont want to go to AT&T. I want unlimited data.

P.S. Check out this link:
Let me google that for you

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I see, it seems interesting nevertheless. Though no on has mentioned the Casio G'Zone Commander successor which is purportedly coming to Verizon. I wonder what are the specs on that?

Posted via Droid RAZR M on the Android Central App

cav22

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone seen what Radio's are included? If one is available I am curious what carriers networks are going to be supported.. Anyone seen the FCC request for the carriers go through? Or an official carrier supported list would suffice as well...

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am on mobile, so it is hard to find my links. I think pdadb.net is the site, search on Casio C811. Or look for specs for the Korean version, CA201L. Pretty sure it is dual core.

Edit: Here it is

C811 (preliminary info): Dual core, 1800 mAh standard battery, but other places show a 2600 mAh or so extended battery. 16GB, 8MP rear, 1.3 MP front, SD card support, not showing an FM radio tuner, IP58 rated, 800 x 480 4" display, 6.1 ounces

S4 Active: Quad core, 2600 mAh standard battery, 16GB, 8MP rear, SD card support, shows an FM radio tuner, IP67 rated (better on dust than the C811, not as good on water), 1920 x 1080 5" display, 5.3 ounces.

Posted via Android Central App

Edited on PC

Last edited:

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I am on mobile, so it is hard to find my links. I think pdadb.net is the site, search on Casio C811. Or look for specs for the Korean version, CA201L. Pretty sure it is dual core.

Edit: Here it is

C811 (preliminary info): Dual core, 1800 mAh standard battery, but other places show a 2600 mAh or so extended battery. 16GB, 8MP rear, 1.3 MP front, SD card support, not showing an FM radio tuner, IP58 rated, 800 x 480 4" display, 6.1 ounces

S4 Active: Quad core, 2600 mAh standard battery, 16GB, 8MP rear, SD card support, shows an FM radio tuner, IP67 rated (better on dust than the C811, not as good on water), 1920 x 1080 5" display, 5.3 ounces.

Edited on PC

Thanks for that. Once they are both official in the U.S. I would like to see a comparison between them.

sox08

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I want the s4 active pretty bad I kind of want to buy one on att full retail and just put my verizon sim card in and cross my fingers. I also want that orange one. Lets figure this out how do I get this done.? Haha

robertopod1968

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
The att one won't work on Verizon. Totally different. Verizon doesn't get any of the good phones first anymore. . or ever did. CDMA... Not the favorite across the world.

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Which won't help if it doesn't work on Verizon and it won't unless Verizon carries it.

- - - Updated - - -

Verizon figures they have the best coverage so their customers can suck it if they want anything more than that.

adrink

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I just saw on the Expansys site yesterday that you can pre-order the s4 Active, unlocked, in the orange color. No price posted yet, but you gotta give a credit card. You have an opt-out when they come in, if you don't like the price.

anniecloaks

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have an up date on the s4 Active coming to Verizon? I have a IPhone 4s that I am not that happy with. It works ok, just sorta dull. I can update my phone now but if Verizon is going to get the s4 Active soon, I'll wait. I almost got the s4 last week but I have heard so many stories of the screens cracking in your hands, I thought I'd wait.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have an up date on the s4 Active coming to Verizon? I have a IPhone 4s that I am not that happy with. It works ok, just sorta dull. I can update my phone now but if Verizon is going to get the s4 Active soon, I'll wait. I almost got the s4 last week but I have heard so many stories of the screens cracking in your hands, I thought I'd wait.
Doubtful for Verizon. I think this remains an AT&T exclusive.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

AT&T exclusive right now unfortunately. There is still the HTC One on VZW and the new batch of Motorola Droids to look forward too though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss