2Tall_TityBoi

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I can't seem to find any cases through Google. What exactly did you type into the search bar? Also, did you search for the S4 or the S4 Active?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

markray

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
The phone supposed to be rugged enough, I don't think it even need a case. Have a look at Amazon, you may find what you looking for.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Are there any cases out for this phone yet?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Amazon.com: Hyperion Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Matte Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S IV Active (Compatible with AT&T S4 Active SGH-I537 / And all International S 4 Active Models) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [2 Year Warranty

99 cents. I sent a mesage to the seller since the photos are of an S4 regular. He said that the cases are for the active but he hasnt had a photo shoot to get the Active cases up.

johnner1999

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
i was thinking the same thing -- but the screen seems like the s4, in that it is not protected from a fall. I might be wrong as I'm just going by appearance (I don't want to drop it to find out)...

battery life seems poor to me compared to my old s3, might send it back.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
i was thinking the same thing -- but the screen seems like the s4, in that it is not protected from a fall. I might be wrong as I'm just going by appearance (I don't want to drop it to find out)...

battery life seems poor to me compared to my old s3, might send it back.

Get an extra battery. Problem solved.

Dubg

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
The phone is waterproof not rugged. If you drop the phone you will damage it just like you would a regular S4.

As far as cases go, I ordered one from Amazon and received it today. The case was made by Diztronic for $9.99. The fit is fine and doesn't add a whole lot of bulk to the phone. I'll use it until the major case manufacturers come out with some. I'm also waiting for Zagg to come out with a screen protector for it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana