- 06-30-2013, 07:00 PM #2
- 06-30-2013, 09:05 PM #3
- 07-01-2013, 10:39 AM #5
- 07-01-2013, 03:32 PM #6
- 07-06-2013, 03:08 PM #7
- 07-06-2013, 04:03 PM #8
Amazon.com: Hyperion Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Matte Flexible TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S IV Active (Compatible with AT&T S4 Active SGH-I537 / And all International S 4 Active Models) **Hyperion Retail Packaging** [2 Year Warranty
99 cents. I sent a mesage to the seller since the photos are of an S4 regular. He said that the cases are for the active but he hasnt had a photo shoot to get the Active cases up.
- 07-06-2013, 05:49 PM #9
i was thinking the same thing -- but the screen seems like the s4, in that it is not protected from a fall. I might be wrong as I'm just going by appearance (I don't want to drop it to find out)...
battery life seems poor to me compared to my old s3, might send it back.
- 07-06-2013, 06:01 PM #10
- 07-06-2013, 09:02 PM #11
- 50 Posts
The phone is waterproof not rugged. If you drop the phone you will damage it just like you would a regular S4.
As far as cases go, I ordered one from Amazon and received it today. The case was made by Diztronic for $9.99. The fit is fine and doesn't add a whole lot of bulk to the phone. I'll use it until the major case manufacturers come out with some. I'm also waiting for Zagg to come out with a screen protector for it.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
- By Metal Chaos in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 49Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:31 AM
- By ibcop in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-05-2013, 07:04 PM
- By jrsharp70 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
- By neonworm in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2013, 08:45 PM
- By carlostmac1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2013, 12:24 PM