Should I wait for the next iPhone?

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what to do. I have an iPhone 4S. Been using IOS 7 & I like it, but I'm sort of bored with it already. Been looking at the S4 Active. One of the lines on my plan is due for an upgrade on August 1st & I'm going to use the upgrade. Not sure if I should upgrade to this or wait for the next iPhone. I've had Samsung Android phones in the past but I always end up back to the iPhone. I've already dropped my iPhone in water twice. It still works, but I'm thinking that the S4 Active may be the way to go. Should I wait for the next iPhone or is this phone worth it to upgrade to? I just need some opinions from those who have switched from the iPhone. Thanks in advance.

Photon4glover

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what to do. I have an iPhone 4S. Been using IOS 7 & I like it, but I'm sort of bored with it already. Been looking at the S4 Active. One of the lines on my plan is due for an upgrade on August 1st & I'm going to use the upgrade. Not sure if I should upgrade to this or wait for the next iPhone. I've had Samsung Android phones in the past but I always end up back to the iPhone. I've already dropped my iPhone in water twice. It still works, but I'm thinking that the S4 Active may be the way to go. Should I wait for the next iPhone or is this phone worth it to upgrade to? I just need some opinions from those who have switched from the iPhone. Thanks in advance.

Well I used to be an Android guy but grew tired of it. Switched to 5 in January tried switching back to android but always ended back with iPhone 5 except this time I got got the HTC one, loved it minus battery, then picked up the s4 Active.. And I'm not changing, I absolutely love everything about this phone! Minus development but I really don't even care! With great battery and not having to worry about battery! I highly recommend this phone
hyjavu4a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I believe one of the AC guys, it might have been Alex, said he liked the Active better than the original S4.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I used to be an Android guy but grew tired of it. Switched to 5 in January tried switching back to android but always ended back with iPhone 5 except this time I got got the HTC one, loved it minus battery, then picked up the s4 Active.. And I'm not changing, I absolutely love everything about this phone! Minus development but I really don't even care! With great battery and not having to worry about battery! I highly recommend this phonehttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/17/hyjavu4a.jpg

Thank you! Awesome. I had to get some input from some iPhone users. I can't seem to get the Active out of my head. Great to hear that it's awesome from an iPhone user.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

YES. ABSOLUTELY. This is an Android site so of course we are all for Apple! :D

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm all for options :) and I love both so yes I will be waiting for the next iPhone ...and note 3, g2, nexus 5 etc ! Take my money ..

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my Active yesterday and I absolutely love it. I'm so happy to have Swype back. I hated texting on the iPhone. What a chore. I always made a million mistakes. Love the screen & the size. Makes the iPhone 4S look like a toy. Love how thin it is compared to the iPhone. I love everything about it so far. I got Aqua Blue & absolutely love it!

deeddawg

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

Never Mind, with extra dots because the board requires three characters in a post.

I'd written a response to your first post having not yet seen your final post; since you having bought the phone made my response moot, I deleted the text of my post due to being unable to delete my post itself.

amylyn1970

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
So, I've had my Active for a few weeks. I have 2 annoying things going on that make me really miss my iPhone. My phone doesn't like to restart. It takes 4-6 times to get it to boot past the AT&T logo. That's really annoying. The signal strength is definitely not as good as my iPhone was. I don't have good coverage at my house but have never had problems sending pics to people & now it takes forever for pics to send. Sometimes I have to delete the message & then resend it. Also, regular texts take forever for the other person to receive & vice versa. Very annoying. Seems that every Android phone I've tried in the past has had the same texting issues at my house. The reboot problem happened on all my other Android phones too except not as much. I never had any of the problems on any iPhone. Other than those issues the phone is great. But those are big problems for me. So, I guess I'm gonna have to get the new iPhone when it comes out & see how that goes. I never learn! Lol!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12