1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Default screen protectors

I'm getting my active Wednesday and wondering if anyone had any experience with screen protectors that are being sold on amazon.. Any good ones? I always kept my phone naked.. Lots of scratches on my Lumia 920. I want to keep this phone scratchless.
    Android Connoisseur

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts

Default Re: screen protectors

Ive always been a fan of SGP, Skinomi, and Armorsuit. Pick from one of those and you should be ok

(I have an armorsuit on order)
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    138 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robstunner View Post
    Ive always been a fan of SGP, Skinomi, and Armorsuit. Pick from one of those and you should be ok

(I have an armorsuit on order)
    I see it has easy removal so I'll try that one first. Ahh be here the same day as my phone.. Love amazon prime

I bought the Illumishield. 3 pack was only $3.95. They are Anti-Fingerprint, Scratch resistant, anti-bubble, super clear & oil resistant. Very nice screen protector. I'm very pleased. I always used one of those hazy ones on my phone that were fingerprint resistant but they always make the screen dull. These aren't like that. I've had it on my phone for a week & it's perfect.
    Thanked by:

I'm using bodyguardz pure screen protector. Made of tempered glass and has been awesome! Very very easy to install. Looks awesome. Doesn't take away the clarity. Fingerprint proof and scratch proof. Only down side is that it's around 35 dollars. But it's well worth the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4

I've always used the Zagg invisibleSHIELD. Install is easy and if anything happens to the protector you have a lifetime warranty.

Sent from my Samsung S4 Active

+1 for Bodyguardz Pure.

ROM
    AR HD 7.0.1 w/RCMix3D

Quote Originally Posted by amylyn1970 View Post
    I bought the Illumishield. 3 pack was only $3.95. They are Anti-Fingerprint, Scratch resistant, anti-bubble, super clear & oil resistant. Very nice screen protector. I'm very pleased. I always used one of those hazy ones on my phone that were fingerprint resistant but they always make the screen dull. These aren't like that. I've had it on my phone for a week & it's perfect.
    Thanks for this post. On this recommendation, I bought the 3 pack from Amazon. I had an i-Blason HD matte protector, but it was one of the hazy & dull ones you mentioned. The Illumishield is so thin, it's tough to get on just right. But it's so clear, you cannot tell there is a protector on the phone. I wouldn't call it anti-glare or anti-fingerprint, but for the money, it's a score.

My local AT&T store offered a deal for $25 you get unlimited replacements of a screen protector for the life of the phone at $6 each. Not an amazing deal but my company pays and I get new screen protectors 6 bucks

Posted from Dunkin Donuts on a chocolate glazed.

Quote Originally Posted by cbulkman View Post
    Thanks for this post. On this recommendation, I bought the 3 pack from Amazon. I had an i-Blason HD matte protector, but it was one of the hazy & dull ones you mentioned. The Illumishield is so thin, it's tough to get on just right. But it's so clear, you cannot tell there is a protector on the phone. I wouldn't call it anti-glare or anti-fingerprint, but for the money, it's a score.
    Yeah, now that I've had it on my phone for a bit.there is a slight glare but not too much & it's not totally fingerprint free, but it's not bad. It cleans easily & it's definitely scratch free which I like. Like you said, you can't beat the price. Especially since you get 3.

Quote Originally Posted by amylyn1970 View Post
    Do you have a long term review for this?

Thanks,
    Lefty19