- 2 Posts
Call Problems with S4 Active
I just got a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active last Saturday. I love the phone, but I had a serious problem with it. When talking to someone, the other person could not hear me at all anymore after maybe 30 to 60s on the call. After 10s or so they could hear me again. It was like that on every single call. So I exchanged it for a new S4 Active. Now I can be on a call for much longer, but right when I thought it is working now, people tell me that they cannot hear me at all. Again, that lasts for maybe 10s or so, then they can hear me again. I am not changing my grip or position, so I really don't know what the problem is. Anybody else seeing this problem? Could it actually be that I got two phones in a row with hardware problems???
- 08-15-2013, 01:04 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Call Problems with Galaxy S4
So your microphone stopped working completely or is it like mine where it doesn't work for a few seconds during a call and then it works again? Actually, I'm not even sure if it's the microphone, maybe there's a problem with the transmitter. Next time it happens again, I will switch to speakerphone and see if that makes a difference.
- 08-26-2013, 12:30 AM #4
- 09-13-2013, 10:39 AM #5
- 09-18-2013, 12:32 AM #6
- 11-12-2013, 02:11 PM #7
- By Oj467 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:15 PM
- By ajcmtb in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 04:00 PM
- By Derek11598 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:12 AM
- By renegademoose in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 06:07 PM
- By sahaller in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 03:16 PM