- 2 Posts
Has anyone figured out a way to remove the contact logos from the contact list? I don't care to see someone's picture or a generic creepy smiley face guy every time I look at a contact, phone call, or text message and would like to remove that option all together. I tried using the ex dialer app which does allow you to remove the icons but it had more issues that I was not a big fan of. Also I am not interested in setting all of my contacts to a generic picture if I can keep from it.
Secondly: Under phone is there a way to change the keypad so that it does not have the white background. So far all I've been able to change is the normal background and the text message background.
Thanks in advance!
- 08-30-2013, 11:05 AM #2
- 08-30-2013, 03:22 PM #4
- 08-31-2013, 03:31 PM #5
- By o2bnclemson in forum T-MobileReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:22 PM
- By phildev74 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:46 PM
- By project1606 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:19 PM
- By austriak in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:18 PM
- By Shannon1981 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:44 PM