- 09-19-2013, 11:13 PM #2
- 7,943 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Accidental power off
As far as I know, there is no way to reconfigure this.
Now, just to be clear, when you pull the phone out of your pocket, normally, the lockscreen is enabled. You can either click the power button or the home button, to wake the phone. This doesn't work?
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By Mustachio in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:04 PM
- By chickmag11 in forum HTC VividReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:38 AM
- By drdome99 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2013, 02:28 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 09:40 AM
- By ge812ok in forum ZTE Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:19 PM