- 2 Posts
GS4 from Iphone and imessage
I recently switched to AT&T and to an GS4 from an iphone4 and where I work I do not get service, however I do have wifi... with the iphone I could still text and receive texts, however now I get nothing... is there a way or app that allows texting without cell service and does so using your current cell number... similar to imessage?
- 09-24-2013, 11:43 PM #2
Re: GS4 from Iphone and imessage
I use Google Voice for sending and receiving texts over WiFi from mobile devices or PC. Google Voice might be another option worth looking into if you are open to the service.
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 20Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:39 PM
- By aleprott in forum HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:55 AM
- By dsteelman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 11:01 AM
- By Martin Spencer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:19 PM
- By wise14life in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:56 AM