- 1 Posts
GS4 Active rooting/flash help needed
Hey, what's goin on everyone. I'm new to the whole android os and I'm trying to figure out how to add flashed keyboards, etc., to my rooted device. I did slme googling to find an easy way to root my gs4active and found geohot and downloaded an .apk file. Not sure if this was a bad move or no, but I also dl'd SuperSU. Anyone have any tips or tricks to share?
Mainly I'm just looking for a way to get a working emoji keyboard plugin to work for social media sites and not just sms, and if possible to work with the Google keyboard. Was using smsgo and the emoji plugin for awhile but I got tired of only being able to use emojis on the app. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
- 10-21-2013, 01:03 AM #2
- 7,944 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By silverfang77 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:07 AM
- By noobster47 in forum HTC OneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:30 PM
- By Danny Smith5 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Drummerboy1975 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2013, 11:51 AM
- By tiff00tiff in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2013, 07:56 AM