Text Message Pop up on Lock Screen?

Camer09

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Go SMS Pro on my Galaxy S4 for awhile now and love it, except I wish there was a way to see not only a text message notification, but also the actual text while on lock screen. My old HTC Rhyme had that option and I miss it. Is there anyway to get this on go SMS Pro?

Thank you!

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
U can do it with the default SMS app go into setting and there is a box u click that says preview msg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Dwight Kuhl

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
U can do it with the default SMS app go into setting and there is a box u click that says preview msg

I looked ALL over my settings... I cannot fing the setting you are eluding to... can you send me a flow chart or a screen shot? I believe you, but I cannot find it in the phone settings...

- Dwight

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I looked ALL over my settings... I cannot fing the setting you are eluding to... can you send me a flow chart or a screen shot? I believe you, but I cannot find it in the phone settings...

- Dwight

Open text messaging app the stock one and open settings about halfway down its in the category notification settings
heqy6u6u.jpg

Dwight Kuhl

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I swear I'm not challenged lol...
I see the "stock messaging app" (white & yellow icon)... I tap on it and there is no "settings" to apply.... I have pushed , tapped, swiped, and screamed...
The screenshot is what I see immediately after the app opens...
Is it possible I have a diffrent version... it was purchased about a week ago...

- Dwight

Dwight Kuhl

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
This app wont let me post pics (using the Android Central app)...
I use the Tapatalk app for other forums, but its not accepting my credentials to log in? Anyway...
By predsing the message icon, it ask to compose a message, but no other options are available...
I may uninstal the app and reinstall, maybe it will bring me into a setup screen?

- Dwight

Last edited:

Dwight Kuhl

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
This the screen I have after pressing the "Stock Message Icon", (I cleared my inbix for the pic) As you can see there is no "settings" available...
3agy4yme.jpg

- Demon 6

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
When u are in that screen hit your hard key at the bottom the one on left side not the home button not the back button but the menu button and the settings will pop up

Dwight Kuhl

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
When u are in that screen hit your hard key at the bottom the one on left side not the home button not the back button but the menu button and the settings will pop up

THANK YOU!!! You are the best, I finally got to that screen!

Bear in mind, if anyone else uses this great info, be sure to completely clear your messages... It will not offer the "settings" option if there are messages in the box (at lease my experience).
Thank you again Uslessbass... you are far from useless on this forum!

- Demon 6

Uselessbass

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
THANK YOU!!! You are the best, I finally got to that screen!

Bear in mind, if anyone else uses this great info, be sure to completely clear your messages... It will not offer the "settings" option if there are messages in the box (at lease my experience).
Thank you again Uslessbass... you are far from useless on this forum!

- Demon 6

No prob man thanks