- 1 Posts
Notification Ringtone Won't Play
Whenever I receive a text message, the notification ringtone for it will not play. It also will not show I have a text until I open my messages. I've checked my sound volume, restarted it, & removed the battery and put it back in. Help please!!
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-24-2015, 11:57 AM #2
- 02-24-2015, 12:02 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: Notification Ringtone Won't Play
Hello. When you open My Device Settings..go to Sound. Set your text notification sound. Keep scrolling down to "Messages"
Go into it and select your same notification sound...you will be set ..promise. An extra step thats unneeded in such a good phone..but no ones perfect. Just check my Spelling!
- By David Chen Poh Seng in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 07:33 PM
- By patman329 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:43 PM
- By pmaisonet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:11 PM
- By rustybutt in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2013, 05:31 PM
- By bevhoward in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 04:15 PM