- 11-05-2013, 09:56 PM #2
- 03-03-2014, 06:17 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Need help with a mhl issue on a Vizio Smart TV.
I have a Vizio 55 inch razor led smart tv. I went to TV settings went to cec settings and turned the cec function on and for some reason it only seemed to work with my hdmi plugged into the hdmi side, next went to input and clicked on mhl and it mirrors my galaxy s4(unrooted). If it doesn't work you might have to restart you phone while plugged in like you are going to be using it I had to mess with mine for a few minutes before I figured out how to get it to work.
- By loupitschmann in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2013, 05:58 PM
- By jasonpbyu in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-01-2013, 02:37 PM
- By Troneas in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2013, 02:08 PM
- By nyffe in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:12 PM
- By TheAndroidizen in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:42 AM