Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - "complete action using" keeps popping up

Hello
    I have a Samsung s4 active with a bug that I can't seem to fix. Almost every time I hit the home button a message telling me to complete action using keeps popping up. Even after I highlight touchwiz home and click always at the bottom the message still keeps showing up. In my settings I have it set to the standard home instead of easy mode. Any help?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - "complete action using" keeps popping up

Me too.

I cant remember how i fixed that stupid bug. Have you tried delete chache from your all launchers and their app data?

from S4 Active Blue Ocean
    Using Tapatalk

Okay, so this is the only solution as of now. You have to turn off all but one Internet browser. For example, if you have both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer then go to manage applications and find one of them. Click on it and hit turn off. It'll give you a message warning you that it may cause some errors but ignore that and turn it off anyways. I agree, it's very annoying since you hit always and yet it asks again to 'complete action using' if you click onto a different site. Therefore, bye bye chrome. I'm sure they'll fix this useless feature on smartphones in the future...

I have tried all of the different suggestions for fixing this, but ultimately, the only one that worked for me was turning off Google Search updates.

I found the solution in the GalaxyS4Forums: "Complete action using Touchwiz" SOLVED!! (I think...) - Page 3