- 3 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - "complete action using" keeps popping up
I have a Samsung s4 active with a bug that I can't seem to fix. Almost every time I hit the home button a message telling me to complete action using keeps popping up. Even after I highlight touchwiz home and click always at the bottom the message still keeps showing up. In my settings I have it set to the standard home instead of easy mode. Any help?
- 01-11-2014, 11:12 AM #2
- 01-11-2014, 04:12 PM #3
- 01-30-2014, 04:03 PM #4
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - "complete action using" keeps popping up
Okay, so this is the only solution as of now. You have to turn off all but one Internet browser. For example, if you have both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer then go to manage applications and find one of them. Click on it and hit turn off. It'll give you a message warning you that it may cause some errors but ignore that and turn it off anyways. I agree, it's very annoying since you hit always and yet it asks again to 'complete action using' if you click onto a different site. Therefore, bye bye chrome. I'm sure they'll fix this useless feature on smartphones in the future...
- 03-04-2014, 01:04 PM #5
- By Dwight Kuhl in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:44 PM
- By Bob Dolan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:35 AM
- By bembol in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2013, 07:56 PM
- By MichaelNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:40 AM
- By wifflemaniac in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 12:42 PM