Default photo crop

emd359

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
When I reset the wallpaper for my home and lock screens, a box popped up asking me to select one of two photo croppers as my default. The one I selected forces me to crop each image into a square, which means that my background is always a low-res version of the original photo, awkwardly zoomed in on the middle of that square cropped image. I can't change the default photo crop in any settings menu...

inctrl

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem, but can't find anything called "app manager" on my phone LGL34C, running Android 4.4. Any help would be appreciated.

SoSideJc

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: please clear default photo editor option in app manager

Man, Charan you're the best! Finally someone who can communicate clearly and concisely. And when he directs you somewhere to one of the "Settings," is exactly where he says it is AND in the exact same wording. And finally, he didn't make track down and download yet another app.! Thanks again!

Darla Cole

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
My Android updated yesterday and now crop has disappeared from the edit option. All I get from clicking edit now are adjustment and effects options

Keepingthemhonest

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
I also noticed that my panoramas are now just very wide photos that do not panorama any longer. I want the original cropping tool reinstated, I used it all the time & now I have to crawl around photo studio to make simple changes. This upgrade wad regressive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan