- 6 Posts
I'm pretty sure there is a limitation on the different colors this model will display. I was just curious though, if you root the phone, which I have, is there a way to "unlock" colors so I can have more options than just green, red, blue. I've tried a few apps and although the colors do look a little different, it's usually green with some yellow in the middle. Is this an actual limitation on the hardware, or would it be possible to open up the spectrum? I've used other phones that I could pick any color of LED and it would display.
- 12-10-2013, 04:22 PM #2
Re: LED Notifications
I know Light Manager can, but you typically have to be rooted in order for it to work.
- By train_depot in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:22 PM
- By ducow in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:57 PM
- By immovablesoup in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 19Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:48 PM
- By Mike Garaz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:58 PM
- By Mike Armitage in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:06 PM