- 12-29-2013, 06:30 AM #2
Re: How can I get my phone not to go in the battery save mode?
go to your display settings, and change your screen timeout. It might be called "sleep" or "screen timeout" or something. Personally I like using 1 minute. Normally that's plenty of time for me between screen taps, and I often manually turn the screen off when I'm done.A Unicorn showed me the way.....
- By JaBrew in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:51 PM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-30-2013, 07:24 AM
- By Jamie Grossman in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 12:19 PM
- By ld_pvl in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2013, 09:10 AM
- By lovo in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 11:21 PM