- 2 Posts
S4: Adding contacts to 'Device' instead of 'Google' account
I have 2 concerns regarding the 'Contacts' app
It looks like everytime I manually try to add a new contact it by default displays the contacts to be added to the 'Google' account. I have to select the top dropdown and manually select 'Device' in order to add the contact to the device. (Note that contacts to display is still 'Device' but this mess is only happening when I try to add a new contact).
Also since I have already added contacts to 'Google' account, does anybody know how can I move those 'Google' contacts to 'Device'
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4, Android version 4.2.2
- 01-03-2014, 06:16 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: S4: Adding contacts to 'Device' instead of 'Google' account
Thanks. I think there is a bug. Everytime, I had to select the top dropdown whenever I want to add a new contact. I guess the setting should be saved 'as default'. But it somehow now shows 'Device' when adding new contact after I rebooted my device.
- By b2d2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2016, 10:48 PM
- By Vicki Liz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:37 PM
- By antivnom in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2014, 10:53 AM
- By buryman in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:36 PM
- By Devin Wowk in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:11 PM