S4 plays videos/music from all apps like its in slow motion and with no sound

Beazy_23

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Whenever i try to listen to music on Play Tube Free, Youtube or even off the browser it will play videos like each second is as long as a few (like slow motion) and will also not have any sound either. Not sure if it's just a problem with the phone or something i've downloaded im not sure. If you have a solution let me know please! Thanks

svishal

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I see the same problem. It has started to appear apparently after I dropped my phone.
The problem goes away if I keep the phone presses on the upper left hand corner about 1 inch from the top of the screen and about half inch from the left.

nicholas_tait

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Whenever i try to listen to music on Play Tube Free, Youtube or even off the browser it will play videos like each second is as long as a few (like slow motion) and will also not have any sound either. Not sure if it's just a problem with the phone or something i've downloaded im not sure. If you have a solution let me know please! Thanks

It's really stange but the same thing was happening to me. Try turning on caller ID if you have your caller id hidden. Then reset your phone. Stangest thing but it worked for me and now my phone works like a charm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood