Galaxy s4 problems(Auto reboot ever 5-10 minutes)+(after every reboot sd card 'damaged')

Cam Beauchamp

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys, new to the forum but i came because i got a galaxy s4 a few weeks ago great phone so far btw just having a few recent problems. By the way it is rooted via the geohot method. so maybe 3-4 days ago it started to reboot on it own every once in a while i thought i was because utorrent but im still not sure. now is does it more frequently when im using it, like a every 5-10 minutes or so.
along with the auto reboot problem i am using a 64gb micro sd and out of no where after every reboot the sd card error pops up saying"blank sd card ' sd card is blank or has unsupported files..'"

if anyone can help me out, maybe its the root im not sure, that would be awesome!. Ill try unrooting it if i can and get back. thanks guys/gals

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys, new to the forum but i came because i got a galaxy s4 a few weeks ago great phone so far btw just having a few recent problems. By the way it is rooted via the geohot method. so maybe 3-4 days ago it started to reboot on it own every once in a while i thought i was because utorrent but im still not sure. now is does it more frequently when im using it, like a every 5-10 minutes or so.
along with the auto reboot problem i am using a 64gb micro sd and out of no where after every reboot the sd card error pops up saying"blank sd card ' sd card is blank or has unsupported files..'"

if anyone can help me out, maybe its the root im not sure, that would be awesome!. Ill try unrooting it if i can and get back. thanks guys/gals

Well, you are facing the problem just because you have rooted your device, and some things don't go the way like they have to go through, i think the ultimate solution for you is factory resetting it ....

gun mai

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, you are facing the problem just because you have rooted your device, and some things don't go the way like they have to go through, i think the ultimate solution for you is factory resetting it ....

Yes the problem is you have rooted your device. Is not enough to do only factory reset also you need to do do is flash back stock rom.

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Wait! Before you go through all the trouble of flashing back to stock ROM, try the easier options. First thing I would suspect is a bad SD card. If you take the card out does the phone still reboot?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie