Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Galaxy s4 problems(Auto reboot ever 5-10 minutes)+(after every reboot sd card 'damaged')

Hi Guys, new to the forum but i came because i got a galaxy s4 a few weeks ago great phone so far btw just having a few recent problems. By the way it is rooted via the geohot method. so maybe 3-4 days ago it started to reboot on it own every once in a while i thought i was because utorrent but im still not sure. now is does it more frequently when im using it, like a every 5-10 minutes or so.
    along with the auto reboot problem i am using a 64gb micro sd and out of no where after every reboot the sd card error pops up saying"blank sd card ' sd card is blank or has unsupported files..'"

if anyone can help me out, maybe its the root im not sure, that would be awesome!. Ill try unrooting it if i can and get back. thanks guys/gals
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy s4 problems(Auto reboot ever 5-10 minutes)+(after every reboot sd card 'damaged')

Quote Originally Posted by Cam Beauchamp View Post
    Hi Guys, new to the forum but i came because i got a galaxy s4 a few weeks ago great phone so far btw just having a few recent problems. By the way it is rooted via the geohot method. so maybe 3-4 days ago it started to reboot on it own every once in a while i thought i was because utorrent but im still not sure. now is does it more frequently when im using it, like a every 5-10 minutes or so.
    along with the auto reboot problem i am using a 64gb micro sd and out of no where after every reboot the sd card error pops up saying"blank sd card ' sd card is blank or has unsupported files..'"

if anyone can help me out, maybe its the root im not sure, that would be awesome!. Ill try unrooting it if i can and get back. thanks guys/gals
    Well, you are facing the problem just because you have rooted your device, and some things don't go the way like they have to go through, i think the ultimate solution for you is factory resetting it ....