- 1 Posts
Transfer audiobook to phone via USB
I did a search here on file transfer and didn't find a thread that addressed my problem so here I go.
I have audiobooks that I ripped to mp3 format and would like to load them via usb to my phone. I am running Windows 8, have the S4 Active, Jellybean 4.3. When I connect my phone to my computer, it shows up in explorer, however, it won't let me transfer files to either the phone or the SD card. I haven't hacked, rooted or done anything else to my phone and my carrier is AT&T. Can someone offer me some tips?
Also, I can use SnapPea to load audiobooks on my phone but I don't know where they are stored - will another audiobook app pick up those files?
Thank you for any help you can offer.
- 01-26-2014, 10:45 AM #2
Re: Transfer audiobook to phone via USB
Have you tried pulling your card out and inserting into the PC and transferring that way?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Unisauruss Rose in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:59 AM
- By s2linen in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:28 PM
- By meekowave in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 04:26 PM
- By Colin Davidson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:28 PM
- By Dansole in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:53 AM