Need to change my keyboard default
Before my last S4 update, I had a keyboard (can't remember what it was called) that had a row of numbers on the top AND a little speaker icon that allowed me to type using my voice. But it also allowed me to swipe. Somehow it got defaulted back to the stock Samsung keyboard with Swype (and numbers on the top row but the speaker icon is gone). I've tried various combinations to get back to what I had but I can't find it. Any thoughts?
- By noteiii007 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:24 AM
- By knotquiteawake in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:49 PM
- By comptech520 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:25 PM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:27 AM
- By eternoui in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:58 AM