- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
S4 keypad no delete button during call
I recently switched from an iPhone to my new S4. I love almost everything butbut am surprised by the lack of a backspace button when on a call. In this world of menus and entering customer numbers it is easy to key a wrong number. The iPhone allowed me to backspace the incorrect number and continue but cannot see the equivalent on the S4.
Surprisingly I have not seen any commentary online. Would love to hear about anyone else who has found this, particularly if I am missing something that allows it to be done.
- 06-05-2014, 11:14 PM #2
- By cplively in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2014, 12:43 PM
- By dimm0k in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:55 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:07 PM
- By Prosty in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:01 PM
- By iyoyoi in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:10 AM