Thinking of buying an S4 Active
I might be switching from sprint to AT&T and the all weather design appeals to me. That and I like the s3 I had.
How's the camera though as it's more of an s3 unit vs s4 - correct?
And would the active get KitKat with the s4?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-02-2014 at 12:55 AM.
- 02-02-2014, 12:29 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Rahul Rana in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:53 PM
- By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 02-06-2014, 09:30 PM
- By Benjamin Waye in forum AT&T & Rogers One X Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:59 PM
- By mumfoau in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:33 AM
- By Karl Dailisan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:32 AM