Thinking of buying an S4 Active
I might be switching from sprint to AT&T and the all weather design appeals to me. That and I like the s3 I had.
How's the camera though as it's more of an s3 unit vs s4 - correct?
And would the active get KitKat with the s4?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-01-2014 at 11:55 PM.
- 02-01-2014, 11:29 PM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By androidforum in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: Yesterday, 01:42 AM
- By Rahul Rana in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2014, 10:53 PM
- By Benjamin Waye in forum AT&T & Rogers One X Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:59 PM
- By mumfoau in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:33 AM
- By Karl Dailisan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:32 AM