1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 Active will not charge

I've had my phone since August and it's kind of rough around the edges from being used so much, but it still runs properly except for today. Well I didn't charge it last night so I brought the charger to school and the charger worked and continued to charge the phone like normal. Then half way through the day my phone died so I plugged it in and left it for about 2 hours without touching or looking at it. Two hours later I came back and the phone is stuck on the screen I left it on. The screen is black, but is turned on like it's charging and has a battery on the front, but the battery isn't turning green like it usually does. In the middle of the battery is a loading circle that's frozen. I've plugged the same charger into different outlets and changed chargers and put them in different outlets, but the phone won't charge. Every time i unplug it it dies but every time I plug it in the phone goes to the same screen and won't change. Please Help

Global Posts
    5,537 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Active will not charge

Welcome to Android Central
    Can you boot into download mode? You can do that by pressing volume down + home + power.
    If that doesn't work, you can try a different battery and see if that is what was causing the issue. Otherwise it might be sudden death syndrome

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever