- 02-06-2014, 09:22 AM #2
Re: Cannot Update 4.3 OTA Installation Interrupted
If your wish is to use rooting I would stay rooted now and find and run a custom ROM built on 4.3. Once you take the 4.3 OTA trying to root afterwards is a huge risk due to the lock down Samsung is doing with Knox.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile appPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By ddonahueiup in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 02-10-2014, 08:21 PM
- By yobplsx in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:14 PM
- By solisortum in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:40 PM
- By Charles Martin2 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:27 PM
- By danielbendigo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:35 PM