Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By troshs
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy S4 Active: 4.3 update issues

Okay I have two issues, One is when I power off and reboot my device these annoying messages pop-up. Example " For protection against water damage etc." message. Can you turn this off? Second issue is a real head scratcher. on my home screen I have two internet app buttons on bottom. Plus my "app" icon is pressed in between two pages any advice? here is the screen shot I was referencing Galaxy S4 Active: 4.3 update issues-screenshot_2014-02-07-08-06-00.jpg
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-10-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

Default Re: 4.3 update issues

Second issue I can help with. Hold your finger on one of the Internet apps and wait, it will bring up a button at the top to remove. Make sure you don't actually drag it to uninstall. Drag it to the trash and the duplicate one will be gone and your app icon should come back to normal. It's because there are too many icons down on your main bar. It only comfortably supports 5 I think. Let me know if it works. 🐵

From my S4 to you via Tapatalk🍻
    ~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

Default Re: 4.3 update issues

OMG someone pls tell me how to turn these idiotic alerts off!!!

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

Default Re: Galaxy S4 Active: 4.3 update issues

By did this just start with 4.3? My boyfriend has the Active and says his won't shut off either since the update.

From my S4 to you via Tapatalk 🍻
    ~~ You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

I need help. I cannot turn off the hands free driving mode. It has to be the most annoying thing and it keeps my phone lit up and kills the battery. While I'm driving. I wish I could rewind and get it gone. Can someone help? I've already turned it off, and it turns back on when I get in my car. Such a pain.

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

How long has it been going on? Maybe a factory reset might be the solution...I did this yesterday and it solved a multitude of little bugs. Both of you should try this. It sounds to me like OS derps....anyone else weigh in?

From my S4 to you via Tapatalk 🍻
    GeekNews likes this.