Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S Voice automatically opens when I plug in aux to my Galaxy S4 Active

When I'm in my car and listening to music my s voice will open and stop my music. I tried disabling the s voice app but then the Google voice commands did the same thing. It will also adjust my media volume and my phone volume.

I took my phone in to best buy and their Samsung rep has never heard of this, then I took it into the AT&T store and they hadn't heard of it either. I reset my phone and the problem didn't go away. At this point I'm out of ideas so I'm open to any suggestions.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: S Voice automatically opens when I plug in aux to my Galaxy S4 Active

Hey bro i understand your problem, it is most likely due to headphone connector. I am having same problem with stock samsung headphone. if u dont believe me try bend your headphone wire at inersection of wire and connector.then your phone ill start music player,google now etc.if not then headphone socket problem.