- 1 Posts
S Voice automatically opens when I plug in aux to my Galaxy S4 Active
When I'm in my car and listening to music my s voice will open and stop my music. I tried disabling the s voice app but then the Google voice commands did the same thing. It will also adjust my media volume and my phone volume.
I took my phone in to best buy and their Samsung rep has never heard of this, then I took it into the AT&T store and they hadn't heard of it either. I reset my phone and the problem didn't go away. At this point I'm out of ideas so I'm open to any suggestions.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-09-2014, 09:30 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: S Voice automatically opens when I plug in aux to my Galaxy S4 Active
Hey bro i understand your problem, it is most likely due to headphone connector. I am having same problem with stock samsung headphone. if u dont believe me try bend your headphone wire at inersection of wire and connector.then your phone ill start music player,google now etc.if not then headphone socket problem.
- By nirakaro in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:17 PM
- By Kim Anderson-O in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:31 PM
- By ArtistLogic in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:32 PM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:16 PM
- By Glen Cuenca in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:30 PM