- 2 Posts
how do I root my Galaxy S4 Active I537 running 4.3 build number ML2 not MK2
I've tried downloading geohot to my phone directly and it installs but when I click open it says my phone is not an s4 active (which it is) and I sent geohot an email with no reply?? My build number changed after updating and I haven't a clue why!!
Thanks for the help in advanced
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by rob11605; 02-11-2014 at 12:31 AM.
- 02-16-2014, 09:57 AM #2
- 03-05-2014, 11:41 AM #3
- By nirakaro in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:17 PM
- By Kim Anderson-O in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:31 PM
- By ArtistLogic in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:32 AM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:16 PM
- By golauncherhelp in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 06:46 PM