| || |
Re: how do I root my Galaxy S4 Active I537 running 4.3 build number ML2 not MK2
1. Download the the following filehttp://www.mediafire.com/download/x4...kernel.tar.md5*and flash it with odin under PDA. I pulled the boot.img from the 4.3 leak and as we all know it is vulnerable to saferoot and other root method around.*
2. After phone reboots enable USB debugging mode try using saferoot or Vroot..google it... it will work .*
3. Because this is an older kernel, wifi and some other stuff dont work but dont panic. Flash the next filehttps://www.mediafire.com/?08j1wqn0x7igjq0*with odin under PDA . This is the stock ML2 kernel.
4. After phone reboots launch Supersu and allow the binary to get updated. Also disable that pesky Knox*
6. Profit. Enjoy your rooted apps and safestrap*
P.S. I have the 4.2.2 modem because I had to repair the imei of the phone..but just ignore it. and again enjoy
Credits to all the people that came up with the kernel exploits like Saferoot etc.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Sunderwear For This Useful Post: [*Click to Expand*]
"" style="border: 0px; vertical-align: bottom;">
Posted via Android Central App