- 1 Posts
New to Android
Just got a Galaxy S4 Active , I like the device so far. Have been a long time iphone user, and I think I am going to like this. One question though. Does Samsung have software like itunes? Specifically , the ability to arrange the app icons, add or subtract screens , and delete apps on the pc like itunes ? I tried kies? but did not like it to much.
I know I can move apps around on the device itself, but a mass rearrange would be nice to do.
Thanks for your help in advance.
- 02-14-2014, 12:12 AM #2
Re: New to Android
I would check these out:
- 02-14-2014, 12:15 AM #3
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-14-2014, 05:45 PM
- By bobojay in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:33 PM
- By hartpump in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:45 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:59 PM
- By supermonkeyfun in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:53 PM