- 5 Posts
On my SG4 Active running with Android 4.2.2, I have the BLOCKING MODE facility which I have set to BLOCK call between 22:00 to 05:30 hours.
The ALLOWED CONTACTS are my wife and daughter.
However, there seems to be an issue. The ALLOWED CONTACTS get rejected if they call me between 22:00 to 05:30 hours.
Any reasons why?
- 02-15-2014, 11:21 AM #2
Re: Blocking Mode
Not sure why, but there is a free app called AutomateIt. It can enable a do not disturb function and I believe it allows certain actions to be overridden (I literally just set this up, so I am unsure).'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Funez19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:01 PM
- By Lecrae116 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:54 AM
- By Axic10 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 06:07 PM
- By barth2 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 03:12 PM
- By nadiezdha73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:44 AM