Galaxy S4 Active: no network.
Yesterday I left my service area, I had no service for about 4 hours. When I came back to my service area I still have no service. I factory reset my phone an everything. When I try to go to mobile network, it says insert sim card. The sim card is already in there. I have straight talk service an I'm afraid the new 4.3 update blocked my straight talk network on my unlocked s4 active. Can anyone help??
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-21-2014, 10:25 PM #3
Re: galaxy s4 active no network.
Welcome to Android Central
If you did a factory reset, your phone most likely reset to default APN settings. You'll need to add an APN for Straight Talk again
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
- By Craig513 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2015, 10:32 AM
- By Chris Cox4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2014, 11:46 AM
- By DL2000820 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 28Last Post: 03-28-2014, 08:47 PM
- By Nharzhool in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:30 PM
- By DavidTorres1989 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:04 PM