Galaxy S4 Active: no network.
Yesterday I left my service area, I had no service for about 4 hours. When I came back to my service area I still have no service. I factory reset my phone an everything. When I try to go to mobile network, it says insert sim card. The sim card is already in there. I have straight talk service an I'm afraid the new 4.3 update blocked my straight talk network on my unlocked s4 active. Can anyone help??
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-21-2014 at 10:51 PM.
- 02-21-2014, 10:25 PM #3
Re: galaxy s4 active no network.
Welcome to Android Central
If you did a factory reset, your phone most likely reset to default APN settings. You'll need to add an APN for Straight Talk again
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By DL2000820 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 27Last Post: 02-28-2014, 10:04 PM
- By Nharzhool in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 10:30 PM
- By Chris Cox4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 09:52 AM
- By Craig513 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:10 PM
- By DavidTorres1989 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:04 PM