- 2 Posts
Rooting the SGH-I537
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SGH-I537 (AT&T, 16 GB, Baseband I537UCUBML2) and I am running stock firmware (JB 4.3). I just got this phone 2 days ago, and I am already missing the root features I had on my previous phone. I have tried the geohot method, but it does not seem to work on my phone.
Hope you'll help me.
- By Papadakis in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 17Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:57 AM
- By Shotaro96 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 12:21 PM
- By bcbbanga4l in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 06:41 PM
- By Jaklewlew in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:33 PM
- By krauster in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 01:56 PM