- 19 Posts
Galaxy S4 Active: How to transfer Apps to external SD?
I have a 32 Gig memory that has a 4 marked on it so I'm guessing it runs at a 4 speed any who I'm trying to have some apps run from my SD card because I need to free some space from my internal storage
So would I need to install the apk first or after
And what do I do with the Data files
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
- 02-25-2014, 05:46 PM #2
Re: How to transfer Apps to external SD?
You generally can't move apps to the external SD card any more--at least, not since Gingerbread. Some recent phones might still allow you to move portions of an app to the external SD, but if you don't see that option in the App Manager, then it won't be possible (unless perhaps you root the device).
- By sMt73 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 03-07-2014, 10:33 PM
- By FutureKix in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:00 PM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:43 PM
- By mikel_ny in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 04:26 PM
- By honda CR in forum Other Sony Android PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:34 PM