- 03-14-2014, 12:28 AM #3
Funny, we just did the same thing. Upgraded (I like how you put that) from Sprint to AT&T and my wife went from a Viper to the S4 Active. She can't believe the difference either.
As far as the voicemail, there is a voicemail button on the phone dialer keypad (bottom left, pic of a cassette). AT&T also uses their own "My Messages" app, it combines sms, call log & voicemail into 1 app. I haven't tried it & if you read the reviews in the Play Store, it seems to suck due to recent updates.
- By Beckpatton in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 01:17 AM
- By Swebra in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:22 PM
- By knowledge_6 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2014, 02:43 PM
- By Grog3514 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 10:09 AM
- By Imarik81 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2013, 10:13 PM